Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Happy Birthday...

My Aunt Max, who gave me my first ever scrapbooking kit in 2009 and who has helped me a lot with techniques and materials since I started crafting cards and photos, is 50 today. I had to check with my Mum twice that it was really going to be her 50th! She doesn't look her age one bit! Anyway, here is the card I made for her special day:
- Brown and blue linen effect card
- Backing paper = RLR creations
- White border on the left made with ordinary white paper and a Fiskars border punch
- Blue and Yellow layered paper flower by Toga
- Yellow center snap We R Memory Keepers (RAK from my lovely Aunt Max!!)
- Beige Rafia
- Clear and blue beads

1 comment:

Max said...

OOO'errr Lee. Such lovely flattery will get you everywhere lol!
Was delighted with your beautiful card which will be treasured as all your handcrafted beauties are. Hope you've enjoyed spending precious time with your wonderful mum and hope you'll share some photos.
Luv'n'Stuff
Aunty Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations