Thursday, 16 May 2013

3rd birthday

My friend's son is 3 today.
This is the first card I've made since I went back to work in March!!
I hope he likes it. In hindsight I find it a little plain for a child's birthday...
What do you think?

- Docraft Papermania square kraft card blank
- Docraft Back to Basics II backing papers
- We R Memory Keepers square snaps
- Sizzlits die cut numbers
- Candles part of a clear stamp by Imaginisce

2 comments:

Mum said...

Good idea but think candles could have been bigger and brighter. Did he like it?xx

Tests à la Française said...

Actually the candles are green and white. Don't know why the green didn't come out in the photo. And the flames are glittery orange (like the orange writing at Nathan's naming day...) But yes, they could have been bigger - if I had a bigger stamp!! Not sure if he liked it, but his Mummy said it was beautiful.