My beautiful niece, Maisy, is one today.
This cute card was made using a pink square Joy Crafts card onto which I matted some cute animal paper by Dovecraft (from their Wild Blossom pack). I cut out a number 1 from the same paper and matted it onto some bright pink cardstock. The whole thing was then mounted onto a rectangular piece of white cardstock, I fixed the whole thing onto the card using some baby pink brads from Dovecraft. 2 lines of pink ribbon (kept from a bunch of flowers I got recently) to give the card a layered effect set the rectangle off perfectly.
This cute card was made using a pink square Joy Crafts card onto which I matted some cute animal paper by Dovecraft (from their Wild Blossom pack). I cut out a number 1 from the same paper and matted it onto some bright pink cardstock. The whole thing was then mounted onto a rectangular piece of white cardstock, I fixed the whole thing onto the card using some baby pink brads from Dovecraft. 2 lines of pink ribbon (kept from a bunch of flowers I got recently) to give the card a layered effect set the rectangle off perfectly.


No comments:
Post a Comment