Saturday, 26 November 2011

Bah! Humbug! Challenge 46

Challenge 46 at Bah Humbug is Fabric. Here is my card. Although the only fabric is the ribbon, I am really pleased with how this card turned out ! If I have time this week I will try to make another card using proper fabric ;-))


- Red, Green and white Cardstock
- Red rafia from stash
- Beautiful tartan ribbon also from stash
- Christmas Tree free digital stamp from RLR Creations coloured with Promarkers
- White and Red paper flowers with black gem in middle
- 3 red gems

3 comments:

Annie said...

It is rather gorgeous ribbon though and I love the layout. Really happy to see you joining us at the Hall.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Max said...

You can't beat a gorgeous bit of tartan ribbon lol. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Colleen said...

Cute card, and I like the tartan ribbon!

Colleen
Guest Designer
Bah! Humbug!