Saturday, 5 November 2011

Bah! Humbug! Challenge 43

 I am entering the "Snowmen" challenge this week on my Aunt Max's blog, Bah! Humbug! I know I cannot compete with the other talented crafters, being still a novice in card-making, but I had a gorgeous snowman in my stash, who was perfect for the theme. 
Here is my card.

- red & brown cardstock
- gold mirror paper
- red & green stripy background paper by RLR creations
- Fabric snowman
- gold fabric flowers
- gold ribbon
- 3 yellow gems
- merry christmas stamp by Studio G

6 comments:

Annie said...

oh so sweet. Love the colours you've used.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Kathyk said...

Super card

Kathyk

Rita said...

Fabulous card ,so bright and cheerful. Hugs Rita xxxx

Max said...

Hi Lee *waves madly*
Your fabric snowman is just perfect for our challenge - he's looking mighty happy about something lol! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Colleen said...

Its a lovely bright and fun card.

Colleen
Guest Designer
Bah! Humbug!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!