I had a lovely afternoon crafting with my good friend Maude (whose blog you can see here). We have already done a sewing project (my phone pouch) and a scrapbooking project (Maude's daughter, Eugénie's 1st 6months) so today we decided to mix sewing and scrapbooking to create a wall decoration.
Our inspiration this time came from "Passion Cartes Créatives" N°14 (May 2011, page 42)
Here are our two interpretations.
Mine on the left, intended for my bedroom.
Maude's on the right, intended for Baby Eugénie's bedroom.
Mine on the left, intended for my bedroom.
Maude's on the right, intended for Baby Eugénie's bedroom.
And here is mine up on my bedroom wall:
What do you think? (click on the pictures to see a bigger version)
I love them both!
Two very different interpretations of the same pattern!
I could make these to order, so don't hesitate if you fancy one ;-))
What do you think? (click on the pictures to see a bigger version)
I love them both!
Two very different interpretations of the same pattern!
I could make these to order, so don't hesitate if you fancy one ;-))
Here is what we used:
- Backing papers : Toga "Le P'tit Bloc" & Dovecraft "Back to Basics III"
- Inks : Colorbox Chalks, Dark Brown & Pink Pastel
- Stamps : Toga Alphabet, Artemio Circles, Debbi Moore corner stamp
- Butterfly punch, Dragonfly brad, brown fabric leaf, Heart earring, Pearles de pluie, Gems all from my stash
- White linen, Circle fabric, white and pink lace from Maude's stash




1 comment:
Un grand merci à toi de me faire découvrir cette activité et d'avoir partagé cet après midi avec moi.
J'aime beaucoup le résultat et pour les 2 créations.
Pleins de bisous
A+
Post a Comment