My nephew is now officially a teenager. His birthday was on July 21st and his thirteenth birthday card was a challenge for me, as I usually prefer making girly cards or baby cards. I wanted something a little more flashy than I usually make, but wanted to keep it simple too. I decided on a number card with a special pocket on the inside for a gift card. Here is what I came up with.
- Papermania square Kraft card
- Red kraft paper from stash- White lined paper from a simple A4 paper pad
- Number 13 freebie from Crafticious printed onto red kraft paper, cut out and inked in red
- Black button from stash
- Ordinary staples and paper clip from my work supplies
- Kitchen string, from the kitchen drawer
- Kraft tag with hand written sentiment made by myself (tag stamp by Debbi Moore)
- Gift card from La Fnac




1 comment:
C'est trop beau...
J'adore.
Il a du être super content.
Biz
Post a Comment