Thursday, 5 July 2012

Thank you x3

Three thank-you cards for my son's 2 teachers and classroom assistant. For the last day of term today! Obviously my son helped me make them - he did all the sticking letters, photos and flowers on the inside of the cards. He was so proud of his work! Also I must add he stuck the letters of his name in the correct order without my help - Clever boy (He is only 4!!) So proud of my wee boy!
I hope his teachers like them...

Here are the three cards we made:

Front of card for Lucie
Inside of card for Lucie

Front of card for Chantal


Inside of card for Chantal
Front of card for Céline
Inside of card for Céline

The best thing about these three cards is that apart from the card itself, everything was made from scraps of paper I had laying around (and it just goes to show that the smallest bits of paper I've been hanging onto for so long have been very useful !) I punched around 30 flowers for each tree and handrew the truck and hills before cuting them out and inking them.
Which one do you like best?

2 comments:

Mum said...

They all are so good but think my favourite is the one for Celine.xx

Prof GA said...

quel beau travail...
Biz