![]() |
| Page 9 |
![]() |
| Page 10 |
Two more pages done. I almost didn't post these photos on here as I really don't like either of them. They both took me a while to do and I don't like the result much at all. Let me know what you think, but be honest ;-)
Page 9:
- Blue backing paper : Paper Passport - Mini Scraps - Blues by Provo Craft
- Blue ribbon from stash
- Letter 'S' clear stamp by Toga
- Handwritten journaling
- Sketch I tried to follow : here
- Sketch I tried to follow : here
Page 10:
- Backing paper : Dovecraft Designer Paper Pack
- Tag wooden stamp : Debbi Moore
- Pink brad : Dovecraft
- Handwritten journaling
- Flower, butterfly & Leaves from stash
- Sketch I more or less followed : here
- Sketch I more or less followed : here


2 comments:
C'est tout simplement splendide...
J'ai hâte que tu m'apprennes.
Bises
Don't know why you don't like them.I think you are overthinking the project.You are being too hard on yourself.(Wonder who you get that from?)xx
Post a Comment