Hi everyone! Today I was at my friend, Maude's house for a sewing lesson. I know the basics of sewing, thanks to my wonderful Mum, who always has a great idea up her sleeve to help me out when she visits. Maude (whose craft blog you can see here) is a good teacher too! We decided to make a pouch for my mobile phone. Maude made up a "prototype" before I came and all we had to do was choose the fabrics and adjust the height to fit my phone.
Maude will be coming to my house next week for a scrapbooking project. I am looking forward to working with her again!


2 comments:
J'adore...
Le résultat est tout simplement splendide.
Contente que ça t'ai plu...
La semaine prochaine à moi d'avoir un super cours.
Bises
Well done my talented daughter:-x Combined with your card making a great little cottage industry.xx
Post a Comment