Et voilà! As they say here... My son is so inspirational to me. His Naming Day took place exactly 2 years ago today, on July 3rd 2010. What more inspiration do I need?
At the time I had hurriedly stuck all the photos in the album given to us by his Godfather so that we had them to hand. I always had in mind to redo the album and had put aside all the trimmings from the big day (ribbons, place names, tissue paper - the lot!) I didn't think it would take me two years to get round to doing something with it all. But there you go, time flies and it is a big project to get my teeth into.
1st page done today, 2 years after the event. I am actually quite proud of myself! 43 pages to go... Yikes!!!

Used here were:
- backing papers from IKEA Pysslig set + plain white linen effect cardstock
- The original place tag from the big day with Nathan's name handwritten on + a red snap (We R Memory Keepers)
- 3 red paper flowers + 3 black gems from stash
2 comments:
Love the crisp look of red and white. Now you're one page closer to getting it finished Lee :)
Luv'n'Stuff
Aunty Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Awww thanks Aunt Max! 43 pages to go - I might get it finished before the end of the summer holidays!
I really appreciate your encouragements, they mean a lot to me.
Thanks!
Love, Lee xx
Post a Comment